Eucalyptus Essential Oil (30ml)
Pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil (30ml)
- Powerful antiseptic properties
- Often used as an inhalant and chest rub
- Purifying, cleansing, clarifying, immune system booster
A bright, fresh, clean aroma known as Gully Gum. The smithii species of Eucalyptus is safe for children and the elderly. It’s a softer aroma than Eucalyptus globulus.
- Spa steam rooms
- Body scrubs
- Bath Salts
- Steam showers
- Reduction and elimination of harmful surface and airborne bacteria and infections.
- Foul household odours – diffuser (can blend with lemon essential oil for this).
- A few drops onto a sponge after cooking fish, to wipe down the counter tops – a clean, fresh aroma and the anti-bacterial action eliminates germs.
- Facilitates easy breathing
- Catarrh / congestion
- Colds – flu like symptoms, runny nose, headaches
- Sinusitis – (facial compress)
- Sore, aching muscles and joints – massage blend
- Enhances feelings of relaxation
- Creates a refreshing feeling
- Nervous tension
- Clears the mind
- Avoid use during pregnancy
- Avoid use on babies (0-12 months)
- Use with caution on children up to 8 (but smithii is more gentle)
- Avoid use if epileptic
- Avoid use if using homeopathic remedies
- Always blend the oil for use on the skin
- May irritate sensitive skin